It is a fairly well-known concept when referring to a company that develops or modifies software, however, it is important to explain that the software is the result of several previous processes (required) to structure, plan and control it, which according to the methodology of Software development used can have different steps. A company in the software industry whose mission is to develop it for its customers according to the specific requirements that it requests.
- Time optimization
- Processes’ effective planning
- Greater administrative control
- Unify programming models
- Development simplifying
- Provides a robust and secure execution environment
- Emphasize your business acumen
Softwares and Technologies
- Java: It is a programming language and a computer platform first marketed in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. There are many applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed and more are created every day. Java is fast, safe and reliable.
- Scala: It is a multi-paradigm programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant and safe manner. Subtly integrates features of functional and object-oriented languages.
- Python: It is an interpreted programming language whose philosophy emphasizes a syntax that favors readable code. It is a multiparadigma programming language, since it supports object orientation, imperative programming and, to a lesser extent, functional programming.
- .NET:It is a Microsoft framework that emphasizes network transparency, regardless of hardware platform and allows rapid application development.